Friday 9 December 2011

Dbol only cycle Dosage & PCT

Dbol is a good first cycle, it's oral and less intimidating than injecting and it packs on huge muscle fast as well as giving you extra strength and enhanced feeling of well being.

You should already be training hard and be looking for something extra to boost your workout and physique. You should already have your diet sorted out. Also a good idea to have looked after your liver as oral steroids do put pressure on your liver. This can be as simple as taking milk thistle as the package recommends for a few months prior and after your cycle. There are also liver cleansing foods that would be smart to add to your diet.

Start off at 10mg a day 1in the morning and 1 at dinner, for 1 week to check that you do not react badly to the steroid. If your source is dubious this could be wise. Then increase to 30-40mg a day I like to do 2x 10mg tabs after breakfast with 25mg of provironum and a multi vitamin then 1x10mg at lunch with fish oil and glucosamine and another 1x10mg tab at dinner with calcium and vitamin D, multivitamin (bodybuilder and weight lifter's should double dose on vitamins)and another 25mg of provironum it's a lot of pills but the effects are great. 

I like to taper off the dose from 40mg each day to 20mg a day for a week to 10mg a day for the following week and then start you PCT. For PCT week 1 of PCT I do 50mg provironum and 40mg Nolvadex each day fir a week then drop the provironum to 25mg and the nolvadex to 20mg for week 2. Then 20mg a day nolvadex week 3 and 4. At the same time I will start to take zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 as directed on the bottle. This will help you to boost your own natural testosterone I run the vitamins with a liver support for 3 months. Then take 1 month of all pills except fish oil and I do a bowel cleanse. 

The second stage to the PCT is to TRAIN well and with intensity...............this can be quite hard as your Dbol pumps and strength have gone, you will need to train a shorter time and will take longer to recover but you must keep up the intensity. Also very important to keep a high clean calorie intake during this period..........If you do not train with intensity and diet well you may loose some of your gains. Pills alone is not PCT.

9 comments:

  1. The people use Post Cycle Therapy or post cycle treatment after a cycle of Prohormones or prosteroids. This article will discuss the current popular beliefs in post cycle therapy, supplements you can take to enhance your post cycle experience and also some common misconceptions about being “on cycle”.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no need to take Post Cycle Therapy after Dbol Only Cycle! For full information about dbol cycle, side effects, stacks and combination click this link Buy Dianabol online. Cheap 10mg Dbol tablets for sale | Legal Steroids.

      Delete
  2. You should already be training hard and be looking for something extra to boost your workout and physique.

    buy cjc 1295
    buy igf 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to body building. My trainer has suggested me to take epistane dosage. I am in doubt. Is it okay if I use this supplement or it has some side effects?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic work i really like it keep posting like this

    tb 500 peptide
    ostarine buy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! such a nice post! I love it. Dianabol gives effect results in body gaining muscles.thanks for sharing a nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I really appreciate your all efforts which is specially for the Anabolic steroids.
    well done.



    dianabol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would suggest you to visit http://dbol-cycle.com/ for complete 8 weeks dianabol cycle for mass gain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete